Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jessica Cook

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jessica

Jessica Report 13 Jun 2007 16:14

hello my name is jessica benjafield which is my maiden name and am trying to do the family tree for my fathers side of the family.i am really really intersested in my family from the past and present so i would really appreciate all information never mind how little. my fathers name is christopher john noel benjafield and has one brother whom is james benjafield, children of john(jack) milton benjafield (bn 1901/d 1988) and elsie benjafield nee osbledeston to her freinds she was known as blosssom (d 1984). they lived in janes cottage gutch common semley.jack had three sisiters called faith, hope and charity and brothers called guy roland.roland had a daughter called valerie and guy had a son called stuart. hope had a daughter whoms name is diane.my uncle james still resides at gutch common with his intolerable wife eileen and they have one son called alistaire and a half daughter called deborah.if this information rings any bells with any benjafield out there please let me know. e mail [email protected] thankyou