Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bentley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynda

Lynda Report 6 May 2007 18:31

Hi! Although I've left a message about this family before I am now trying to find someone who knows one of the family and that is Alfred Bentley, born at Haverhill, I believe at the Risbridge Union Workhouse, to Emma Bentley, abt. 1850. I have checked births and cannot find him also checked marriages for him but there are eight which might be him and I cannot send for all of them, so if you have an Alfred Bentley in your tree from around that time please check his mother's name for me and if it shows as Emma please let me know. Many thanks Lynda