Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Michelle Wilcox

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michelle

Michelle Report 25 Jul 2007 01:39

If anyone is looking for the Beresford family in Chester, I have found most of it, linking with (Thompson family). James Beresford b. 1820 was one of my ggggrandfather's he was married to Elizabeth and worked as a shoemaker in chester during around 1872, had children, Anne my gggranmother, James jnr, (worked as shoemaker also), John, Charles, Elizabeth jnr, and William. Anne married James Thompson whose father also James worked for James Beresford as a shoemaker. I know the descendents and one living family jsut discovered. If anyone else can identify themselves with this tree also then maybe were related too. There is also a clara beresford, and a few other names that i have on one of my tree's if anyone thinks they have a perosnal interest. Thanks