Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Blakeley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

April

April Report 1 May 2006 21:23

Trying to find anyone connected to Thomas Blakeley, born Prestwich Manchester 1820. His Mother was called Sarah Blakeley c1786. He had one brother caled William c1816, and three sisters. Martha Blakeley c1816 Jane Blakeley c1821 Elizabeth Blakeley c1839 Thomas married Elizabeth Heap, lived in Eccles Manchester. They had 4 children. Mark Blakeley 1848 Mary Blakeley 1850 Charles Blakely 1854 Harry Blakeley 1857 Elizabeth died 1840s, and Thomas Blakeley married another Elizabeth, and went on to have another 7 children. William Blakeley 1860 Thomas Blakeley 1869 Robert Blakeley 1871 Hannah Blakeley 1876 Ada Blakeley 1883 Alice Blakeley 1889 Thomas Blakeley died in 1895. I look forward to hearing from anyone who thinks they have a connection. I'm a decendant from the son Thomas 1869. From April Martin

Maggie

Maggie Report 25 Oct 2007 21:32

I have a Jane Blakeley/Blakely born c 1823 my GG Grandmother. Her mother Jane C. Blakely was born in Ireland c 1796 her father unknown. Jane - my GGGrandmother, was married to John Orr born c 1820 also in Ireland, according to the cencus of 1871 they were living in Everton, Liverpool with son James 7yrs John 5yrs Jane C. 13 mnths and mother Jane C Blakely 75 yrs ( she died 1874) Is this the same family?