Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Graeme Beamish Boddington

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Graeme

Graeme Report 7 Jul 2007 03:17

Hi Im Graeme Boddington Born 1941, my Mother was Victoria Boddington, born 1923 dies in 1969 in Victoria Australia, her Mother was Millie Boddington,dies in 1926 in Albury Hospital, should have been 31 years old, but Certificate states 25years, not right, and New Zealand, cause in Court File Millie states that she has no relatives livivng in Victoria, Australia Millie tried to take a Harry Mansfield of Ballarat to Court as to he was the Father of Victoria My Mother, He won and She lost so thought she was Black and he was White, but 3 days later they passed Millie again to have another go at this Person, dosent mention New Zealand, DUE TO THE FACT THAT VICTORIA AND MILLIE WERE ABORIGINALS, Specially in those days you put anything other than Aboriginal, Millie dies on 15th May and Buried her on the 16th May,thats what they did in those days,if you were Black, her parents were Alfred Boddington and Julia Quirk maiden name, My Mother Married Ernest John Bonsak in 1945, they are both my real parents, I have found a Brother Full Blood Gary Bonsak, but he dosent have any more information, Victoria didnt sign Adoption Papers, because everytime Victoria came to the place were these people had me and adopted me as well, they would send me off to places, even went to school in Tabulam NSW. Betty Snee kept telling my Mother stop, cause you always come back crying, cause you cant find Graeme, if you sign Adoption Papers, your not allowed to know were there living and whos got your child, WELL MY MUM KNEW ALL,???????? PLEASE HELP ANY INFORMATION WOULD DO THANKING YOU ONCE AGAIN GRAEME BODDINGTON