Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Boland

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 31 Jul 2007 21:04

hi my name is Margaret Philbrooks (nee Boland)
i am trying to find my fathers relations.He was born in Arklow County Wicklow june 1914.His father s name was Michael and his mother was Margaret (nee Ennis). If any one has any information about them I would be very pleased. also my great grandfather was born in scotland about 1855 to 1860 i believe his name was also michael. my father had some siblings i think he had some half brothers and sisters.He left home when he was very young and lost touch with his family.one of his brothers was named william and a sister was marie that is all i know about his past.would love to no more.My father married Jane Mc Enroe in Dublin about 1935.I know he was born in arklow and he was baptised in the parish church.My dad went out to Australia in 1977 the year after mum died he remarried in 1980, and had a few happy years before he died in 1993