Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Brennan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 20 Mar 2007 19:03

My grandmother was was born in Athy, Ireland in 1898. She was called Mary Brennan untill she married Arthur Cooke. She was widowed very young and had three daughters, Kathleen, Lil and Maureen (my mum). She lived in Dunloaghaire and was known as 'Nanny Cooke' untilI she died in her 90's. Amongst her brothers and sisters there was Ned and Kathleen. I believe she still has relatives in Athy. I would love to know more about her parents so I could go further back.

Michael

Michael Report 25 Oct 2007 16:05

Cecil Brennan. I think Mary Brennan is my Aunt there was Ned ,Kathleen, Michael Paddy, Stephen My father, there are cuosins in Athy and england i do not know a lot about kathleen altho i have met on acasions but i am in touch with ned and paddys children who would know more Regards Cecil