Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Brewer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rachel

Rachel Report 16 Feb 2007 22:22

Hello trying to trace any connections with Annie Brewer, Edward Brewer, Edward J Brewer, and possibly an Eric Brewer, they lived in 28 wellington street, southsea, portsmouth. My nan who is 87yrs was born at the above address, along with her twin brother 'Eric'. My nan was brought back to south wales, but sadly Eric was left there and later on legally adopted. My nan was born on 4th March 1920, we are awaiting on Erics adoptive details so not sure even if he was adopted by the Brewers or not but if anyone has any information with regards this family it would be gratefully received. thank you for taking the time to read this message.

Sophia

Sophia Report 5 Nov 2007 09:41

Hello there,

I dont know if you are able to help. I am looking for a Terence Philip Brewer.

He is the son of Ronald Henry and Jean Helen BREWER (nee Rigler) they lived in Harold Road, Southsea in the 1950's - its a long shot I know but it is about a mile away from where your nan was born.

Hope you have had success tracing Eric and hope you may have a connection with the above and that if you do you are able to let me know.

Many thanks, kind regards

Sophia Ferris