Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Brewer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tess

Tess Report 2 Nov 2006 11:31

I am trying to find relatives of Desmond Constantine Brewer my father,he had 2 brothers Winston and Lloyd 1 sister Amy usually called Chris.Their parents Alan Lewis Brewer Married Lillian or Lily Clarke..Alan as far as i know,was a games keeper and from what dad said died from a cricket ball hitting him while playing county cricket. Iknow dad had an uncle that was an english bobby.dont know his name but i have his trunchion.Desmond and Amy both immigrated to Australia.Desmond married Sandra Lanchbury and Amy married William Cheesewright....i hope someone out there can help in filling the blank spots thanks tess

Sophia

Sophia Report 5 Nov 2007 09:51

Hello Tess,

I dont know if you noticed but Michelle Sewell who is posted two above your message has people with the same names as you.

Just thought I would mention in case you hadn't noticed. Good luck

Sophia Ferris

Jane

Jane Report 19 Jun 2009 05:21

Dear Tess, I believe my gt grandfather was named constantine??. his son married a clark ( my grandmother) my Brewer family come from the east end of london. my grandfather was Harry or Henry, I believe he had a sister May and a brother George.
Please reply

Kind Regards Jane.

Jane

Jane Report 2 Mar 2010 01:22

Dear Tess
My grandfather was a Brewer Henry born 1903, he married a clarke. Also the name Constantine is not a common name but I know one of my ancesters is called Constantine (male)
I do not know much about my mothers side of the family but if you reply I will have some more details when Iv spoken to my sister.
Best wishes Jane.

Nick

Nick Report 24 Jun 2010 15:49

Dear Tess,
Alfred William Cheesewright married Blanche Elizabeth Amy Brewer in Liverpool in 1942. They emigrated to Australia in 1954. Amy was the daughter of Allen Louis Brewer and Lillie Clark who married in Wimborne, Dorset in 1903. Amy was born 26/7/1913 in Ashbourne, Derbyshire and died 21/2/2002 in Australia. I am in touch with their son John William Cheesewright in Australia.
Best wishes
Nick Cheesewright

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 25 Jun 2010 15:56

Dear Nick, it is almost 4 years since Tess posted that message and it is unlikely that she is checking for replies. You can try clicking on her name and sending your message that way. If she has kept the same email address, she will be notified.

Meanwhile, try putting the names you are researching into the search box above to see if anyone else on this site has them in their tree.

If you would like help in building your family tree, you could always start a new thread of your own.

Linda

Linda Report 7 Mar 2011 12:23

Dear Tess,
Please reply to this as I believe my husband may be your half brother. Desmond Constantine Brewer was married to Bruce's birth mother in 1940. The info you gave regarding Desmond's father i.e. father's name and occupation.
It is a long time since you first posted your message so I doubt you will be checking this but if anyone knows Tess please could you ask her to contact us. We would both be happy to hear from her.

Potty

Potty Report 7 Mar 2011 13:32

Linda

As Cynthia pointed out to Nick in the post above yours, it is a while since Tess posted.

You would do better to follow Cynthia's advice and send her a message by clicking on her name.

Mike *

Mike * Report 7 Mar 2011 13:32

Linda - to make contact please try clicking on their name and sending a direct message.

This is such an old posting it may never be re-visited.