Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Brewin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 11 May 2007 16:45

Where have all the Brewin's gone? William Brewin born 1905 Rotherham South Yorks married to an Annis (not sure of spelling) and had Margaret and Joseph. Then had my mother born Violet Brewin in Ilkeston Derbyshire in 1948 with Mary-ellen Moore nee Ashby born Ilkeston 1904. William's parents were Joseph Brewin and Charlotte nee Mortlock. I know that William's son Joseph moved to Leicester, but I don't know his wifes or childrens names. Margaret married David Lewis and had David and Ann. They still live in Ilkeston. William Brewin was a 'gunner' and his father Joseph was a Grenadier Please write to me if you have any information on the Brewin family. Thanks Steph