Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find bridger

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daryl

Daryl Report 20 Nov 2004 17:07

I AM SEEKING ANY INFORMATION ON EDWIN BUCKRELL BRIDGER, BORN AT BRIGHTON SUSSEX c1830, SON OF WILLIAM BRIDGER AND SARAH FIRST. HE TRAVELLED TO AUSTRALIA APPROX 1892 AND DIED 1902. ALSO SEEKING INFO ON HIS SON EDWIN SAMUAL BRIDGER, POSSIBLY BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK TO MARY STRONG. HE WAS BORN IN EDINBURGH BUT CHRISTENED AT BRIGHTON. SENT TO AUSTRALIA AT AGE 10 IN APPROX. 1860 AND DIED IN 1909. EDWIN BUCKRELL BRIDGER ALSO HAD 5 OTHER CHILDREN BORN IN ENGLAND. ALLAN b1866?, GEORGE FREDERICK b1868?, KATE b1870?, EMILY b1874? MARY b 1881? ANY INFO APPRECIATED. REGARDS DARYL.

David

David Report 3 Nov 2007 00:54

Hi Daryl,

I see you have made reference to ALLEN BRIDGER, i am also trying to trace this person. ALLEN BRIDGER is the father of my great grandma EDITH MARY BRIDGER (b.1890). Any info you may have would be appreciated.

Regards,

David