Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Brown

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jeannette

Jeannette Report 1 Jul 2007 00:12

Hi My name is Jeannette Brown i am looking for my biological father James William Brown Born 1952 -1954 whom i beleive was born in Ayr Scotland.. His occupation on my birth certificate is machine erector. My mothers name was janet huddleston whom came from birmingham I was born in 1972 in Hope hospital Salford Manchester. My father and mother lived in Higher Broughton Manchester. My father is said to have two sons older than i. My Grandfathers name is Wlliam James Brown (Bill)he was married to Catherine or catherlene.. They seperated and my grandfather moved to manchester some time around 1970? My grandmother stayed in Ayr. My father is known by the name 'Jimmy' he has brothers and sisters whom are believed to be in scotland and the north of England. One of his sisters was named catherine whom lived by the docks in manchester (mancunian way?) The last known address for my father and grandfather was Church st , Duckingfield , Manchester . They are believed to be some where in Blackpool? If anyone has any information that can help please please send me a message. Thankyou and i wish you well in your own searches jeannette