Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bryce

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

sexybutt

sexybutt Report 5 Jun 2007 13:41

I am trying to find any infomation about Alexander Bryce born c1776 married to Jeam MacNeillie born c1776. They had a daughter Marion Bryce (I dont know how many children they had i am still looking into that) Marion Bryce was born c 1801 and married James McCreath ( again i dont know how many children they had but i have found that they had a son called Alexander McCreath who was born 15/05/1818 - 30/04/1872. Alexander married Jane (Jean) McKie. there daughter Jane McCreath born 1845 was my great grand mother. If anyone has any info on the above names please let me know thanks Elizabeth

Sharon

Sharon Report 21 Dec 2007 15:32

Hi Elizabeth

I am sure that there is a link with Alexander Bryce and Jean MacNellie in my tree. I have got as far back as 1790 Robert BRYCE, I am sure that the above are Robert's parents. Robert is my gggg grandfather, Robert married Agnes Craig or Craick. Most of the bryce's in my family come from Auchinleck area.

Regards
SHARON BRYCE