Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gillian Burden

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gillian

Gillian Report 5 Sep 2006 09:06

hiya im gillian burden my grandfather is called christopher burden , my dad is called peter tom burden. my grandfarther is orginally from kent.

Bridget

Bridget Report 8 Sep 2007 12:10

Hi there

My mum was a Gillian Burden too, her grandfather Adolphus Frank Burden was born in Rolvenden, Kent in 1856, do you know anymore about your Burden relatives?

Bridget

Godfrey

Godfrey Report 4 Nov 2007 12:45

Gillian Burden.
Your ancesters being in Kent are most unlikely to be related to mine. Since c1790 all mine have lived in the midalnds, first in Coventry, then in Birmingham. My brother and I are the survivors of that line and my son now lives in Sweden and my brothers sons live variously in Scotland, the Cortswolds and in Manchester.
Thank you for asking!
Godfrey Burden

Vera

Vera Report 9 Nov 2007 23:20

were their any rothons in your family , a male married to a elsie burden ?
vera