Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Buxton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kimberley

Kimberley Report 4 Aug 2005 23:21

Buxtons in my family tree are; WILLIAM BUXTON b1808 Derbyshire had 2 children ELIZABETH BUXTON b1845 Derbyshire WILLIAM BUXTON b1841 Derbyshire WILLIAM wed 1st wife ANN and had the following children... ELIZABETH ANN BUXTON b1864 Derbyshire BENJAMIN BUXTON b1866 Ardwick (moved to London and wed MARY had children MARY b1893, JOHN b1894 and LILY b1899) WILLIAM BUXTON b1868 Ardwick ROBERT BUXTON b1871 Gorton He then wed 2nd wife HARRIET J and had further children LOUISA BUXTON b1877 Ardwick HARRIET BUXTON b1880 Ardwick WILLIAM BUXTON b1882 Manchester CLARANCE BUXTON b1884 Manchester (Had sons LAWRENCE b1916 and CLARANCE b1923) SARAH E BUXTON b1887 Manchester can anyone find a connection??

LiverpooMo

LiverpooMo Report 14 Dec 2007 16:53

Hello Kimberley,I have the name Buxton in my tree
the People are Sheila d.o.b.approx 1928 and Maureen Buxton d.o.b.approx 1933 sisters from Manchester,Sheila was a singer and sang with Alan Ainsworth's band,she had the same Manager as Bob Monkhouse They were related to the Mansfield family also from Manchester.Any connection.

Maureen.