Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Winifred Patricia Byrne (Watson)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joanna

Joanna Report 25 Nov 2007 13:15

Looking for a Winifred Patricia Byrne, (Possibly known as Pat Watson) She would be my grandmother, I have very little information other than she was originally from Southern Ireland (st mary's Bunclody?) once lived at Olympia Street Burnley and would have been born in 1925 although that is a rough guess.

Winifred had a son in secret whom she put up for adoption, he went to the Lytham St Annes area of Lancashire His birth name was Peter Byrne and his adoptive name is Raymond Joseph Eaves (c1945)

I have been told though cannot confirm that Winifred has lived in the Thornton-Cleveleys area of Lancashire in her time and also Spain.

If you can help with this please get in touch.

Thanks