Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Larraine Jackson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Larraine

Larraine Report 30 May 2007 18:52

The carpenter family, lived in sommersett rd linford, essex around 1915/1925. Father of the family william, owned a barber shop near to the george and dragon pub, linford. The mother,( of whom i need information), a seamstress. she died young leavin a family of 9,and was buried at mucking church between 1920/24. irene lillian carpenter (my gran),was the eldest family member. she went on to marry william whitnall and had a daughter ellen. Her second husband was george henry jackson, a florist from tilbury, irenes third husband was john (jack) doyle. i have plenty of family history but just need irenes mothers forename and maiden name. The family had originated from the plastow area of london.