Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Carr

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

The Lady Marion

The Lady Marion Report 25 Nov 2005 23:45

Good Day fine people. I am searching for links to Ellen Carr Who married Robert McClelland on the sixth of Feb/1865 in the Parish of Woolich /Kent. Also Richard Carr Ellen,s Father which gives his profession as Gentleman. The address is shown as Anglesea Place. Ellen Carr could have been Robert,s second wife. Robert was as Sergeant in the Royal Artillery and states him as a widower. Given as Ellen,s Father Richard is shown to be a Gentleman I could very well be the Lady Marion after all. Marion Sydney Australia. Merry Christmas to all.

Virginia

Virginia Report 4 Oct 2007 19:03

not sure if im what your looking for my dads name was Victor Noel Marne Carr came from Sydney Australia,Connells Point I think? born 1919,had siblings not sure of names apart from brother Jim,really want to trace some family with not much information!!!! maybe we can help each other? think mothers name was Annie best wishes

Emma

Emma Report 12 Nov 2007 23:28

hi i have a Sarah Emma Carr in my tree married a bertram dennis sarahs mums name is Emily and her mother was called Emma, the Sarah i have in my tree dates 1886-1971 not sure if she was born in aus or england but knew she did live in aus. i have hit a brick wall when it comes to any more detail i have on her. maybe it may be of some help for you and me.
Thanks Emma,