Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Casbeard

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carol

Carol Report 5 Jun 2007 12:33

I am attempting to find any info relating to Maggi Elizabeth Casbeard, born 1889, (also known as Margaret Elizabeth or perhaps Gertrude), married Arthur James Tarrant, Apr-Jun 1940 at Eastry. It is said they lived in the area of Bulwell Green, Notts. They had a daughter (Margaret?) l believe she went on to write childrens books? My father known as Jim, enlisted in the army in Aug 1940, drove tank transporers - he met my mother aprx 1943 and lived in the NW6 area, and his first daughter came to stay with us at various times. Is there anyone who can help me replace all my ? with a more positive YES. Any info would be valuable.