Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Casey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Louise

Louise Report 30 Jul 2007 13:30

hi i am trying to find the Casey link in my tree My great grandmother was Adelaide Casey and married Thomas Angus in 1891 I believe she was born in Newcastle upon Tyne in 1868 Thomas Angus was born in Scotland but moved to the North Easy, i have him living in Sunderland in 1891, the year he married Adelaide and he was a lodger in Bridget Caseys house I also have a marriage certificate from 10th March 1849 James Casey aged 22 married Bridget Venus aged 18 in Newcastle upon Tyne, Father Owen Casey and Thomas Venus They lived in Rosemary Lane and Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne Can anyone give me a link?? Thanks very much