Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find catlow

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

(Elizabeth)

(Elizabeth) Report 24 Nov 2004 15:05

Catlow's from Blackburn. I am trying to trace decsendants of George Catlow and Nacy Astley both born early 1800's married 1821. Known children Susannah ,Nancy ,Henry,Alice,james,George,Ann William . My g grandfather Henry. Margaret

Marilyn

Marilyn Report 27 Oct 2007 00:02

Hi I'm Marilyn Talbot Catlow ,My great grandparents were Henry and Nancy Catlow in Wilpshire 1881 Had 10 children lived in Salesbury in 1871. My grandfather was one of them John aged 12 on 1881 census the family then living at Bottoms Wilpshire. He married Mary Whalley of Blackburn May 15th 1890.they had 5children John,Harry,Mary Margaret and my father Robert,Whalley catlow born 1904 The family then lived in Gt. Harwood.