Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Chamberlain

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alison

Alison Report 16 Jun 2007 17:48

Nottingham -Carlton Area Annie Mathilda Chamberlain c 1868 married Richard Ambrose Savidge c1867 I am looking for Savidge family from Nottingham on my Mother's side (Margaret Ann Savidge 1934). Her anscestors were: William Arthur Savidge 1906 m Doris Alice Gent 1913 Richard Ambrose Savidge 1867 m Annie Mathilda Chamberlain Ambrose Savidge 1835 m Jane Elizabeth Key John Savidge 1793 m Sarah Camm William Savidge ? m Ann ? I really want to find the siblings etc of these people. Also - I know there was a Savidge family bible held by Richard and Annie who lived at The Haven, Carlton, Notts. I am desperate to find it as it contains all the Savidge family history. Does anyone know of its whereabouts? It could have gone into the Chamberlain family as there were some adopted children (I think) who had the Chamberlain name or my Mother thinks there were several adopted children who may of had different names??? Any help would be VERY much appreciated. Many Thanks Alison