Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Chandler

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mrs Beverley Chandler

Mrs Beverley Chandler Report 1 Jun 2007 00:56

hi i am trying to find my husbands half brother is name is kelvin m chandler.his mum married my husbands father albert chandler in 1956.her name is rita robinson.albert and rita wasn,t married very long and it ended in divorce..you have three half brothers kelvin m chandler .colin chandler 38 yrs old adrian chandler 36 yrs old and mathew chandler 33 yrs old.we just want to you to know this and wondered if you have ever wondered about this yourself.your father has since died and my husband and his dad didn,t get on very well.if you are the kelvin we are trying to locate please get intouch with us if only to see how you are .thankyou very much for your time reading this.if you do want to contact us you can do so through my email which is [email protected] live in barnsley south yorkshire in ardsley.