Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Chapman

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ali

ali Report 17 Aug 2007 15:37

im trying to find others who have any of the CHAPMANs from PETERSFIELD,HAMPSHIRE in thier trees as im trying to complete a section of chapman history. many thanks ali

Irene

Irene Report 5 Oct 2007 08:52

My g-grandfather was baptized in West Horsley, Surrey which is not too far from Petersfield if that is any help to you. His father was a Steward (Land Bailiff) there.

Irene

Sarahh

Sarahh Report 5 Oct 2007 09:29

I have a Chapman but would have to get back to you where they were born and don't have any certificates on her as she went to Australia with her hubby after marrying over in the UK.

Will get back to you when find something out.

ali

ali Report 5 Oct 2007 15:09

the family im interested in consisted of 4boys and 2 girls,i have all of thier names and some of thier spouses names,i dont have thier parents names at all.
ali

ali

ali Report 28 Oct 2007 11:36

ive had some great emails from people here with a few good solid leads,but im still looking for others from Petersfield/Southampton/Winchester areas in Hampshire.

if a CLIFFORD CHARLES CHAPMAN born in Petersfield strikes any matches or rings any bells,please drop me a line.

manythanks
ali