Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Clark

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Georgina

Georgina Report 7 May 2007 10:54

I NEED TO FIND INFO ON WILLIAM CLARK. HE WAS BORN APPROX 1821/1822 I KNOW THAT HE MARRIED HANNAH AND HAD THREE BOYS WILLIAM, JOHN AND CHARLES. IN THE 1861 CENSUS THEY WERE 4,9 AND 10. I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HANNAH'S SURNAME WAS AS I CAN'T FIND THAT BUT I KNOW SHE WAS BORN IN LITTLE BADDOW. THEY WERE ALL BORN IN LITTLE BADDOW, GREAT BADDOW AND DANBURY. WILLIAM SNR WAS BORN IN WHAT I THINK IS MANUDEN (I COULDNT READ IT VERY WELL). THEY LIVED IN GREAT BADDOW. I WANTED TO FIND OUT WHERE WILLIAM WAS BORN, AS I AM NOT SURE OF THE PLACE THAT WAS PUT ON THE 1861 CENSUS AND WHERE HE CAME FROM. HE WAS 39 WHEN 1861 CENSUS WAS DONE. I DID FIND AN AGRICULTURAL LABOURER IN 1841 CENSUS WHO MIGHT HAVE BEEN WILLIAM, BUT AM NOT SURE. I KNOW THERE ARE SOME VERY GOOD RESEARCHERS ON HERE WHO HAVE A LOT MORE EXPERIENCE AT THIS THAN ME, IF YOU CAN SPARE A MOMENT PLEASE CAN YOU HELP? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE ALREADY. GEORGINA