Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sarahjane Fitzgerald

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarahjane

Sarahjane Report 1 May 2007 00:41

hi i'm trying to find any info on an albert edward clayton b 1885ish he married a mary jane simpson, it was believed that he lived in the gosberton area of lincolnshire all his life but there are thoughts that he was born at croft near skegness. i think he had a brother but not sure of his name, have hit a wall as i don't know anything else about him. i do know that he and mary jane had6 children dora, polly(rose), nibby(ivy) daisy(primrose) golly(william) and charlie(charles). charlie was blown up in a munitions camp during the war. albert and mary jane were my great grandparents. if anyone has any info whatsoever please get in touch through this site i would dearly love to hear from you.

Susan

Susan Report 9 Nov 2007 15:12

Hi Sarah

My GGM Elizabeth Clayton was born Hogsthorpe Iincs 1872 this is near Skegness her parents were Joseph and Mary (Nee Bennett) she had at least one brother Joseph Augustus Clayton also born Hogsthorpe.

Does this link to you

Best wishes Sue