Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cole

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Matthew

Matthew Report 6 Jan 2004 22:42

Im trying to locate the family of Michael Leslie Cole in Newzealand. He was in the navy and had 5 children? Possibly in the late 60,s-70's before relocating to London england and marrying Michelina Criscione. They had 3 sons, Matthew, mark and jonathan cole.

Giane

Giane Report 15 Apr 2010 13:55

Hi Matthew,

I am looking for my grandfather Michael Cole who I have never met and sounds similar. He lived in NZ for that time, relocated to London later and had a second family. My father, was also named Michael Leslie Cole after him in 1963.

He had 5 children to Patricia but left when they were young. None of the children have seen him since then. The children were Michael, Leslie, David, Julie and Donna. I heard he was in the services but I am not sure which. Does this sound like the same Michael? I would love to hear from you if it is.

patchem

patchem Report 15 Apr 2010 19:26

Giane,
This is a very old message and you would be better off to try to contact Matthew directly by clicking on his name.

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 16 Apr 2010 15:44

Hi, you could also try putting the names you are looking for into the search box above to see if anyone on this site has them in their tree. If you find a connection, you can contact the tree owner.

Why not start a new thread of your own.? Cx.