Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find collinge

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 13 Nov 2005 14:44

I think that the ailens have taken all the collinge,s from the Beswick area of Manchester during the smoggy era in the 50,s I have been serching for the decendants of James Collinge he had quite a large family. 2 wives 10 Children surely there must be someone left, the children are as follows: William Born Aprox 1885 Rachel ' ' 1887 Elizabeth ' ' 1889 Albert ' ' 1898 Ethel ' ' 1902 James ' ' 1906 Fred ' ' 1907 Martha ' ' 1908 Mary ' ' 1910 May ' ' 1915 My Wife,s birth Mother who died aged 21 Can anybody help.

Tracey

Tracey Report 11 Dec 2007 17:43

i have collinge in my family my fathers mother was rachel collinge of approx the same year i know she had a brother called william approx born same year he was married to mary ellen cummins they had a daughter called mary collinge born 6/2/1922