Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Teresa Collins (nee Gallagher)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nora

Nora Report 11 Oct 2009 00:23

Hi I am trying to fine my Aunt's family. Her name was Teresa Collins (nee Gallagher). Her family were from Donegal her parents were Hannah (Honor) and Hugh Gallagher, her brothers and sister were Vincent (Thomas Hugh Vincent my father), Dermot and Eileen. She was born around 1916 either in Donegal or Belfast. She married Albert Collins and had 3 sons Vincent, Dermot and Shaun. They lived in Birmingham and I believe her sons still live there. Any help would be appreciated.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 11 Oct 2009 00:44

Nora, you could try asking Jean to look for them on 2009 electoral register. She has a thread on Records Office board.
Jan

Jean

Jean Report 11 Oct 2009 10:20

Hello Nora, I have emailed you. good luck.