Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Malcolm Collins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Malcolm

Malcolm Report 27 May 2005 23:26

I am trying to start my family tree but cannot find any thing of my father Ernest Collins all I can remember he said he lived in London within the sound of Bow bells? He was born 1911, I have a marriage certificate 19/12/1944 when he married my mother in the district of Durham north western. He was a widower and in the R.A.F. Rank L.A.C. #1384305 His Father Was James Collins (Deceased) a Council Clerk. I have searched all dates 1910 – 1911 London and the only Ernest Collins I found was in Fulham & Had a Brother George Both Born 14 July 1911. His Father Was Edward Collins Occupation Engineers Fitter & Mother Florence Collins (Nee Davy) I think the address to be 21 Panfrey Street Fulham. it is hard to read off copy of certificate If anyone can help please Reply Thanks Malcolm