Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Collins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Madeline

Madeline Report 9 Jun 2007 22:39

My Collins family I have traced back to Albert Street, Spalding Lincolnshire. My great great grandfather was William 1822 he married Sarah James 1846 in Spalding. Their children were:- Martha 1849, Fanny 1851, William 1853, John T 1855, James 1857, Henry 1859, Robert E. 1862, Eliza Jane 1866, Frank 1868. Frank was my great grandfather, he married Mary Ann Tidswell1888 in Spalding. Their children William Henry 1889, Elizabeth Ann 1892 my grandmother, Florence 1893, and Frank E 1898. I have been searching the Collins family for three years now and have not yet found anyone with the listed family members on their tree, They must be out there somewhere.