Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Collins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 6 Nov 2006 22:48

I am trying to find any information on my GG grandfather Charles Collins born c1806 in Berkshire, he married Elizabeth (possible Yeatman, born c1813) in 1832 they had four children Mary, Anne, Jane Emily and my Great Grandfather George, born 1846. Also any desendants of George Collins born 1846 in Fyfield Berkshire and Martha Merry born 1844 in Horton Oxfordshire, married 1865 in Oxford. They had seven childeren, Louisa born 1875, Sophia born 1872, Nellie (called Margaret) born 1870, George born 1880, who married Violet May Bellinger in 1909, William born 1878, who married Emma Butcher in 1906, Harry born 1870 but died in 1874 and Frederick born 1884, my Grandfather. Unfortunatly Goerge died in March 1891 followed a month later by Martha so the younger childeren including my Grandfather went into an orphanage in Cowley Oxford. David Collins