Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Collins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Natalie

Natalie Report 20 Jun 2005 20:49

I am trying to find out more about the Collins in my family from Mexborough. here are some brothers and sisters: Hilda born 1800's married Frederick Taite had child Colin and he had a child called Steward. Margaret born 1800's married Frank Worth. Had children Audrey, Brian and Ena Worth. Doris born 1900's. Edna born 1900's. married Irwin Seven and had children Keith and Ann. George born 1900's married, not sure who to, has children Frank, leanoard, Betty and someone else. Adelaid born 1900's married George Dale Frank born 1900's married Miriam Simms, had children Beryl and Barbara. The Collins were orginally from Ireland and changed there name from Conal to Collins when in England. If anyone can help, please email me.