Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Collins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jeffrey

Jeffrey Report 17 Mar 2005 22:48

Annie Kate Collins Can anyone help me locate what happened to the above. she was born to my great grandmother Annie maria Collins(Witheridge) & William Henry Collins on13 March 1896 in Plymouth and according to the 1901 Census visiting their Grandmother ( Maria Tall Sandover) at 28 Albert Terrace Laira Plymouth. If anyone can shed some light on what happened to her and whether she got married and have any living decendants, It would be most appreciated. She may have used the surnames, Sandover ( the grandmothers maiden name. Collins her born surname or Netherton her mothers new married name with my great granddad from 1902. Her mother married her father when she was only 16 and had Annie Kate when she was 19. Her father was in the a Seargent in the 2nd Dorset Regiment based in the Citedal Plymouth. If anyone can help I Thank You Jeff