Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Collins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 3 Mar 2005 16:24

Am trying to find out imformation on the COLLINS side of my family in the SOUTHSEA AREA ,my mother PATRICIA ROSE COLLINS lka 87St Pauls Road Southsea in 1960 was married to Terence Anthony Jones (Ex - RAOC) and her mother (MY Grandmother) was MARY ROSE COLLINS who apparently had greengrocer shop on corner of St Paul's Road around 1950's...Any info at all would be greatly appreciated..All enquiries answered. UPDATE 08/03/2005 Have Found my sister Elizabeth through this site and have lot more info now...Do any of these names sound familiar to you ??? REGIANLD WILLIAM COLLINS DOB 1900 (C) EMILY ROSE COLLINS DOB 1900 (C) wife of the above They had 3 children to our knowledge who are PATRICIA ROSE COLLINS DOB 11/02/1940 (MY MUM) MAUREEN COLLINS DOB 11/02/1940 (TWIN OF PATRICIA) JOHN ??????? COLLINS DOB 1945 (C)