Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Colman

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

D Louise

D Louise Report 14 Jul 2007 01:16

I am trying to find information on my paternal grandmother Constance Hilda Colman, from London. I believe she and her family were Jewish and they may have changed the spelling of their surname. She married my grandfather Edward Eg(g)ington who was also known as Val Lotto, which was his stage name in the family trick cycling act. They had four children. My grandfather and their oldest child Constance worked together in the trick cycling act travelling round the country. My grandmother died in the mid 1950s in Liverpool and my grandfather died in the1960s in Liverpool also.