Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Steven Copas

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Connell

Connell Report 27 Mar 2004 07:55

i am looking for the my birth mother or any relation,.Her name was christine emma patricia connell formerly smith. Last known address was Deer park. Plymouth 1968

Christine

Christine Report 10 Nov 2007 03:23

Stepen,go to google and type in adoption agency salford lancashire,it will come up chapel street salford, i dont know the no of the door,This is a free charity organisation,to find birth mothers, you pay £30 pound to have the file opened, then they work for nothing and they are excellent, my neighbour had a child adopted in 1961 she is 45 now, and last year the birth mother wanted to find her it took them 3 months and found her dont give up, they should have a tel no you can phone and have a conversation with them and they will put you on the right track, let me know how you get on

chris