Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Rachael Conner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rachael

Rachael Report 3 Jul 2007 22:35

Hello there, my name is Rachael Conner and im doing some research for my dads side of the family, Because there of the Fair ground, i am finding it very hard to retrace anyone further then his parents, they are all from the middlands and i cant give dates of birth, but the names of his parents were Ethel conner, fred conner, and my dads brothers are fred conner, tom conner, joe conner, martin conner, and his sister is Hannah conner. i dont know if anyone could help me with research or if this little bit of information could help anyone with there conner family tree. many thanks Rachael