Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find coverley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 6 Aug 2005 14:57

looking for any relatives of Sarah Jane Coverley mother Emily (nee Blackwood) farther Albert,born 1906 at 77 Haddon Street Beswick Manchester 4 sisters Emily, nellie Alice Veronica,3 brothers William (billy),Joe and Harrold.Would like to find out about grandparents on both sides plus ggrandparents on both sides any information will be helpfull

Susan

Susan Report 1 Nov 2007 17:21

Only just started this side of my family but my maternal grandmother is a Coverley. Is Coverley the married name of your Sarah? I have 3 Sarahs on the Coverley tree. One is listed as Sarah J. born c. 1872. The thing that makes me think there is some connection is the address- all my Coverley family lived in Beswick/Ancoats. If you contact me on 'community' I will be able to give you access to my tree and you can do the same for me. I will thren see if there is any connection.