Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Alf Cowely

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tracy

Tracy Report 2 Nov 2007 13:03

Hi my name is Tracy Mcclarence, i am trying to find the son of my late step grandad Alf Cowely.My nan was married to him in the 60's 70's not sure when they got married. My nan died in 1975 and i believe that Alf died in 1999.

I am looking for the son of Alf as we do not have many of her items. we do have photos of her but i would like to see if there are any more of her.They used to live in Worsley Manchester he used to be a milkman of whom i used to go on the rounds with him and my nan.

They used to have a corner shop in Salford Manchester the address is 33 Embridge Street were me and my family used to live.

If anyone has any info on the son who was from Birmingham as well as Alf please can you contact me. Many Thanks,
Tracy.