Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Crabtree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 6 Mar 2007 03:48

My Maternal Grandmother, whose first name was either Susan, Suzanne, or Susanna was married to a mr Crabtree. I do not know his first name or where he was born (He may have been Irish, but that is also uncertain). I dont know much about my Grandmother, either. She may have come from Yorkshire but that is uncertain. Together they had quite a few children. The only names I can remember are Nell, Ett (Esther?), Uncle Les, (My MUMs half brothers and sisters. ). I dont know whether Mr Crabtree died, or they were divorced.My Grandmother then gave birth to my Mum, Olive. MY Mum grew up believing Mr Crabtree was her Father, but he wasnt. I am trying to trace Mr Crabtree to see if it will lead me to my Grandmother. All my family are deceased from that era.

William

William Report 7 Nov 2007 16:04

Hi My name is william crabtree,I had a relation who was James Crabtree married to Suzanna Davidson,
they had 5 Children he then married Elizebeth Tottey(my relation) they had 4 children John,Thomas,Mary,Rose Hannah,
if this helps please let me know Thanks from William Albert Crabtree.