Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Craig

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alexandra

Alexandra Report 16 Jun 2007 14:03

Hi my name is Sandra... My MATERNAL grandmother's maiden name was CRAIG her first name was ELIZABETH born 21/4/1905 in BELFAST.. she was married to JOHN DAVISON WOODSIDE they had 5 children MARGARETTA (RITA) MARRIED ALEXANDER CRAIG JOHN MARRIED ROSEMARY CUNNINGHAM ALEXANDER (SANDY) MARRIED BARBARA (DO NOT KNOW AIDEN NAME BUT I DO KNOW THAT SHE WAS GERMAN.) MABEL MARRIED GERALD (GERRY TUMELTY ELIZABETH (LIZ) MARRIED JOSEPH (JOE) VANCE I know from my mum that they had another child in between HER and JOHN that was stillborn. My grandmother's mother was called MARGARET,MARGARETE, or MARGARETTA MCGAW OR MAGAW she married a man called ALEXANDER CRAIG (he was SCOTTISH and he was a POLICEMAN) do not know much else about my maternal great grand parents My maternal grandmother had 3 sisters and 1 brother AGNES (AGGIE) MARRIED ROBERT MOORE AMELIA MARRIED GEORGE COLDWELL OR CALDWELL MARGARET (MAGGIE) MARRIED SAMUEL (SAMMY) MOODY ALEXANDER HE WAS MARRIED BUT DO NOT KNOW WHO TO ....HIS WIFE WAS EXPECTING A BABY WHEN HE WAS KILLED DURING THE WAR I would greatly appreciate any info that any one might have in connection to my MATERNAL GREAT GRAND PARENTS MARGARET MCGAW OR MAGAW & ALEXANDER CRAIG Many thanks Sandra McManus