Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Craven

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 28 Mar 2005 18:06

MARGARET CRAVEN She is one of my GG grandmothers. I found her in the 1881 census living at 16 Smokey Row, Wolverhampton with her husband Evan EVANS and their 4 children. She was 40 years old and from Ireland and Evan was aged 62 and from Wales . They may have met somewhere else but all the children were born in Wolverhampton so they had been there 18 years at least. I can't find their marriage cert and don't know where Margaret comes from. Does any one know where this name originates in Ireland and how I can begin to find out about her? Thanks Val

Alan

Alan Report 30 Dec 2007 19:47

i was looking for a margaret craven who married a john hatton in my family tree,while looking i found one margaret craven who was born in ireland,i dont think shes my relation but it might be the one your after.