Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Crawford

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Scott

Scott Report 23 May 2007 15:59

Anyonone out there got any info on my mother (Myra Crawford) who I am trying to track down. She had 2 sons to Thomas Greig - Scott (me) and my brother, Grant. I am now 33 And Grant is 32. We lived in Easterhouse on the east side of Glasgow until I was about 3. Since then My dad took Grant and me through to Whitburn, West Lothian to live and we have never seen or heard from our mother since. We have also never heard from any of my mothers relatives and would like to get the opportunity to meet them. PLease help!!

Jean

Jean Report 16 Dec 2007 23:18

Do you have names or ages of any of your mums relations? I am a Crawford living in glasgow and I am just beginning my search of the crawford side of my family.So if you have any more info to go on I would be happy to try to find your relatives along with my own.Best wishes.Jean