Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Creighton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andrew

Andrew Report 27 Jul 2007 11:04

im looking for a half brother. his name is cameron and could be known by three surnames but unfortunatley i know of two that he could be known by. the surnames could be either BLUNDELL or CREIGHTON but he could of taken his step fathers name which i don't know. his full name would be CAMERON ROBERT and then his surname. he was born around the 5th or 8th of june in 1966. his fathers name is ROBERT who was born 31/10/1944. if anyone has any inofrmation on him please contact me either on here or via email: [email protected] thanks to all who help in advance drew