Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Crompton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 27 Jun 2007 17:54

I am trying to trace my Great Grand Father, William Crompton*, His Parents, Brothers, Sisters and or any Relatives tied to this Family! 1861 Census 1 Bouden Lane, Lostock Joseph Crompton (40)- Overhulton - Coal Miner Ann (26) nee McANN –Liverpool Children......... Jno' (09y) Liverpool Mary (04y) ' Joseph (01y) ' 1871 Census Scott Lane End, Blackrod Joseph (50) 1821 - Over Hulton Ann (35) 1836 - Liverpool Children........... John (18) 1853 - “ Mary (14) 1857 - “ Joseph (11) 1860 - “ William* ( 7 ) 1864 - Lostock Any Information on the above will be greatly received and appreciated, I would like to hear from anyone sharing part of this Family Tree or Anyone who can give me any information further back through History John Crompton Perth, Western Australia