Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cuthbertson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lyndsey

Lyndsey Report 23 May 2007 18:49

My name is Lyndsey Cuthbertson and I am trying to find Paul Cuthbertson, I believe Paul is son to Carol and he was born in 1968. I think we are closly related and have tried to contact him on genes reunited several times but he hasn't replied. I would like to contact him to see if he is the correct Paul that I am looking for. I think he may be living in North Shields now but I am not sure. If anyone can help I would be greatful for some information so that I am able to make contact with him. Paul also had an Aunty that lived in Pontlands, Leemingbar, North Allerton called Yvonne I think. If any ones knows how I can contact him I would be greatful.