Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 4 Nov 2007 11:53

Irene Ruth Dale, born in 1924 +/- 2 years.I don't know where she was born but early in 1944 she was a factory worker living at 6, Blue Street, Boston, Lincs. She had a relationship with an RAF Corporal, a driver named Victor Gillings, and gave birth to a daughter, Vivienne Ann Elizabeth, in the Quarry nursing home in Lincoln in December 1944. In March 1945 she went to work in the Archdeacon's house in Lincoln, and lived with her mother (who may also have been Irene) at Castle Dyke Bank, New York, Lincoln. The baby was subsequently adopted. I have been unable to find any record of her in any of the Birth or Marriage registers and do not know if she ever married. She may have been known as Ruth as she signed her name I. Ruth Dale. If she had other descendents, they would be my only family so I would be especially grateful for any information.