Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Dalton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Aug 2005 22:57

SEEKING RELITIVES OF AN UNKNOWN DALTON.HE MARRIED 1956 JOAN GEVAUX.CAN ANYONE HELP?IM LOOKING FOR HIS FULL MARRAGE,BIRTH ETC PLACE & DATES & THAT OF HIS WIFE JOAN.

familyman

familyman Report 28 Oct 2007 19:14

diane i have been passed on your information regarding a DALTON marrage.i have to say i have not till now been back to the trying to find boards so have been oblivous to what was being added etc i have not myself done any updates here,but will be soon when i get round to it. your probably the 1st i have got on any connection with gevaux. as far as this is concerned i have no more data on this than yourself as i still have no idea on the 1st name of the dalton who married joan gevaux nor there marrage or wheather they had children or not.if you can help here i would be most great full

familyman

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 28 Oct 2007 19:46

Marriage for Joan Gevaux to Leslie G. DOLTON at East Ham in the OND quarter of l956. Ref. 5a 33
Hope this helps,
Liz