Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Davies

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jul 2007 07:59

Trying to find the families connected to my family tree. My Grandfather's name Frederick Charles Davies married an Agnes Emily Ferguson. They had 3 children. Joseph, Dorothy and Peggy. Freddy passed away July 1932 at his home in Preswylfa Street Canton Cardiff. where he lived for over 20 years. In the Sporting Chronicle he made headlines.It said,'A FAMOUS WELSH ATHLETE DEATH OF 'Tenby Davies'. Referred to as Freddy Davies the greateast runner Wales has produced & one of the finest 1/2 milers ever seen 9Paper was dated Wednesday July 27 1932. THis is all I have to go on . Hope someone can help Cheers from Australia. Richard Davies